2019年4月23日火曜日

Typing Trainning1


p9 l.Mechanics Capital letters
1. my father is a Weekend cook
2. he works at a bank on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
3. he cooks on Saturday and Sunday
4. usually he cooks Italian spaghetti
5. Pizza is  Italian food
6. dad makes spaghetti on Saturdays
7. my dad likes to cook Chinese food
8. my mother and I help my dad
9. it is good for my dad to cook
10. His hobby relaxes him

p10 III. Grammar Subject-verb agreement
1. Most women cook the dinners at home. (cook)
2. My mother cooks most of the time. (cook)

3. She makes dinner on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. (make)
4. My father fixes Italian food on the weekends. (fix)
5. My brother and I wash the dishes. (wash)
6. We help with the salad, too. (help with)
7. I know how to cook already. (know how)
8. Cooking relaxes my father. (relax)
9. Important people rush and hurry all day. (rush, hurry)
10. Often they enjoy a hobby after work. (enjoy)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿