2019年4月16日火曜日

Host family



Dear my host family,

My name is Sota and I live in Kumamoto, Japan. Kumamoto is a prefecture located in the center of Kyushu. I'm happy that I will be able to stay at your home. Thank you very much for agreeing to be my host family. I'm so excited to stay with you while I study in America. I have studied English for ten years in Japan but I am still not a good speaker of English. I am not really good at speaking English, so I hope I can improve my English by communicating with you. It is my first time to stay in America. So I am looking forward to living with American people and feel American culture. My hobby is watching movies and listening to music. Especially I love hip hop music! So I want to see many American movie show and listen to hip hop music. And if you don’t mind, let me know some dances or posing for me! lol  I also like driving so I want to see many American cars and motorcycles! Actually, I have some questions for you. Do you have a pet? If you have, I’d like to play with him/her because I like animals. And it would be helpful to me if you let me know how to go to you place from the airport. Lastly, If you have any special house rules, I would like know them in advance. And I like kids! So I can care of your children while you’re out. I believe that this opportunity will makes his eyes and ears wider! I hope I can make many friends at school and make many memories with you. I’ll tell you many Japanese culture and Japanese words!
I am looking forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,
Sota





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿