2018年10月3日水曜日

This is one of my assignments for Writing 2 in 2018. I copied and pasted this paragraph to my blog. I'm going to put one entry from my journal here because in Writing 3 I may need to put many journal entries on this blog. I hope people will enjoy reading this. Here goes


H) I like money. Most of people are same I guess. Always I spend a lot of money to buy clothes. And I use money for petrol, food, movie and so on. Especially, I've been using money for one thing every day. The thing is coffee. I can not live without it. According to my study, I use about 8,000 yen for coffee for a month. It's a crazy fact. I've got to keep down extra expenses immediately. lol  Actually, I want to save money, because I would like to go travel. However, I am not good at saving money so I have to make another bank account to pool. lol  And I was advised from my mother "you should make a plan", so I'll make it. My dream is  being a rich. After the dream come true, I'll build a big house and buy Lamborghini. So I am studying how to get more money. In order to buy expensive coffees, I'm going to earn more money in the future. However, sometimes money makes people sad. I must not forget to cherish money I think. Money is light but, really heavy.(190 words)              

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿